• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about the law when it comes to threats.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

harmonica

I got angry and threatened someone. I know my bad, but I did have a good reason to be angry. What happened was is that I started feeling itching and a lot of burning in my private parts. There was a brown worm-looking thing that was bulging out of it too. So I thought it was best to go to the doc and find out what was wrong. I made an appointment which was a few weeks away. But the burning turned to pain so I had to visit a walk in clinic before the appointment, cause I was scared and wanted to know what was happening. A few days later I finally had time to go to the clinic and went. But by the time it came, all those symptoms went away and I looked and felt back to normal. The doc there told me that nothing appeared wrong and all.

But of course that's not good enough and I told him I wanted to be tested. They said they couldn't do a test unless I was showing symptoms. I told him that a lot of diseases I hear, and especially STDs can be existent, without symptoms. The doc said they still couldn't do it unless I was showing. I was pretty mad at that answer so I went to my doc a few weeks later. He said it looked like nothing and there was just no reason to test. Nothing there. I finally got him to give me a peace of paper which I had to take down to the lab to get tested. I got to the lab with it and they said it they couldn't test me cause the paper wasn't filled out properly.

I really got mad and called the health number. I can't recall what it's called but some board of health something. I told them what happened and how no one will test me. I told them in an angry threatening way of the symptoms I have and that more and more women are going to catch it if they don't test me. I then said that I had a booty call scheduled for tonight and that's possibly one more woman's life in their hands they will let go to waist unless they smarten up. Then I hung up right after.

I'm worried after making such a threat, on a phone line where I think the calls are likely to be recorded. But I was scared and mad cause no one will do anything. Anyway what am I likely looking at here? Could I be in any legal trouble for making the threat? Or will the Health board whatever, just take it as BS call and not take it seriously, and not report it to the police? What am I looking at here?

Last edited:

CdwJava

Different states have different laws, hence the question that you chose to ignore is an important one: What state are you in?

harmonica

I don't live in the U.S.. I live in Canada. Ya I guess you can't answer it then... Well I guess I can just wait and see. What would happen say in the average state, out of curiosity?

Proserpina

Different states have different laws, hence the question that you chose to ignore is an important one: What state are you in?

Carl, you're one of the most wonderful contributors to this site.

Please, don't waste your time here. Read OP's post history.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">