• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question about possible theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

star101

What is the name of your state NJ

I was at a fundraiser (tricky tray) I had purchased tickets from the tricky tray at the event(proof of purchase canceled check) I used tickets from another event by accident at the tricky tray which were the same color. Can this be charged as theft if the tickets bought at another event won a prize?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state NJ

I was at a fundraiser (tricky tray) I had purchased tickets from the tricky tray at the event(proof of purchase canceled check) I used tickets from another event by accident at the tricky tray which were the same color. Can this be charged as theft if the tickets bought at another event won a prize?
:confused::confused::confused:huh:confused::confused::confused:

star101

tricky tray fundraiser

hello, Please can someone help me.
I was at a fundraiser. ( a tricky tray is a large scale raffle where purchased raffle tickets are placed in buckets for specific prizes. The tickets are drawn in a lottery style fashion and the prize is awarded to the owner of the ticket)
I had attended a few fundraisers and mistakenly placed tickets in the buckets that were not purchased at that specific tricky tray but were the same style and color tickets. Although I had purchased tickets at that specific fundraiser(canceled check is my proof) can this be charged as theft if additional tickets were placed in the buckets not officially purchased there.
I know it is confusing but I am afraid I did something wrong

Thank you

Antigone*

hello, Please can someone help me.
I was at a fundraiser. ( a tricky tray is a large scale raffle where purchased raffle tickets are placed in buckets for specific prizes. The tickets are drawn in a lottery style fashion and the prize is awarded to the owner of the ticket)
I had attended a few fundraisers and mistakenly placed tickets in the buckets that were not purchased at that specific tricky tray but were the same style and color tickets. Although I had purchased tickets at that specific fundraiser(canceled check is my proof) can this be charged as theft if additional tickets were placed in the buckets not officially purchased there.
I know it is confusing but I am afraid I did something wrong

Thank you
Did you win the prize?

star101

yes

Yes I won a few prizes totaling about 600 in prizes
but I did purchase tickets but the extra tickets clearly helped my chances

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">