• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question on Background check

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aud33614

What is the name of your state? Florida
If I was arrested three days ago for a grand theft and attempt to defraud charges, will this show up on a pre employment background check that is done today or do I have to go through the court process and be found guilty first? Any help or advice would be greatly appriciated.

hdianne

aud33614 said:
What is the name of your state? Florida
If I was arrested three days ago for a grand theft and attempt to defraud charges, will this show up on a pre employment background check that is done today or do I have to go through the court process and be found guilty first? Any help or advice would be greatly appriciated.
From my experience it probably won't show up yet. After I was arrested I did a background check on myself about 3 months after my arrest and I still had a clean criminal background check. It takes awhile for them to enter things into their database.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">