• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question to ponder my mind

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Oregon

Let say that the person A murdered person B and the person A was arrested on first degree murder. The person B was dead for three days, then rose like Jesus. If the person B comes back alive after being dead for three days, what will happen to Person A? Still first degree murder or downgrade to whatever? This question was bugging me since I was thinking of upcoming Easter especially about Jesus.

Thanks, Tom

Shay-Pari'e

TomHartmann said:

Let say that the person A murdered person B and the person A was arrested on first degree murder. The person B was dead for three days, then rose like Jesus. If the person B comes back alive after being dead for three days, what will happen to Person A? Still first degree murder or downgrade to whatever? This question was bugging me since I was thinking of upcoming Easter especially about Jesus.

Thanks, Tom
It would be "Whatever". I hear neon colors are in for your coloring adventure this year. (Don't hide these ones), they are keepers to eat.

ENASNI

well gee shucks Tom

Person A was just arrested right? Spent a few nights with Bubba?
He might just have a case of false inprisonment. I would send him home with a case of Peeps@ and hope he doesn't go all civil on my courts butt.

Have a Hoppy Hoppy Easter there.

AHA

TomHartmann said:

Thanks, Tom
Wow, you must be smoking some good stuff. Or had one hell of a drink.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">