• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question regarding abuse with a Colon Montior

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

crystalshaw0774

Maryland (only U.S. law)

I have an question:
I'm being abused in my internal organs with a Colonoscopy Montior, endoscope, and other Medical tools. Chemicals have been put into my internal organs though a colonoscopy monitor. My body have been internally raped repeatly though a colonoscopy monitor. I have holes in my colon, uterus,and other parts of my internal organs. I been abused with different types medical tools to my internal organs in a colonoscopy monitor. These group of people put an head scanner on my head internally though a colonoscopy monitor to keep track of my where abouts.

What do I do?
I want these poeple brought to justice.
What type of lawyer do I need?
What type of detective do I need?

HomeGuru

Maryland (only U.S. law)

I have an question:
I'm being abused in my internal organs with a Colonoscopy Montior, endoscope, and other Medical tools. Chemicals have been put into my internal organs though a colonoscopy monitor. My body have been internally raped repeatly though a colonoscopy monitor. I have holes in my colon, uterus,and other parts of my internal organs. I been abused with different types medical tools to my internal organs in a colonoscopy monitor. These group of people put an head scanner on my head internally though a colonoscopy monitor to keep track of my where abouts.

What do I do?
I want these poeple brought to justice.
What type of lawyer do I need?
What type of detective do I need?
**A: sorry, we can't help you here.

tranquility

You are mistaken.

With modern technology they don't need a monitor in your Colon for any information on you they want. [Also, to drug or otherwise insert substances in you.] So, your thoughts on the matter are false. They are not abusing you with a Colon Monitor.

When people assert things provably false, a lawyer is not the first step. A doctor is. Please see your physician and tell him of your physical complaints. He may be able to help you.

FlyingRon

Normally I'd recommend a tin foil hat to block such monitoring, but I think this might require a tin foil diaper.

sandyclaus

I'm just wondering how shoving a probe up her backside could put holes in their uterus and internal organs.

Plus... I've heard of mind probes, but placing a "head scanner" into their head via the rear entrance?

LOL, I think you're right. They don't need legal help. They need the kind of help that only a special :eek: doctor can provide them! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You Are Guilty

I, for one, would love to get my hands on a Colon Monitor. (There are several people I would like to use it on to prove they have their head up their ...)

OP, where can I find one of these amazing devices?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">