• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

anjelgirl2003

What is the name of your state? Washington State

There is a lady who has a myspace account, on it is she posts things about me and my boyfriend using our names, she has put threats on it and uses language that is very inappropriate. just a few samples of what is being said are as follows.

Lance I need you to support me as a friend like you are with that Bitch of home wrecker…emotionally. You can do that with her…not with me. I'm too much for you to handle….I don't think there's a different YOU ****EN *******….Unless you just like little girls…not old maids like me.

I hate you ….. god I hate you….Dickless son of a bitch. I needed you now more than anything, right now. There is no difference…she writes in her blog too, but she more fake than anything…know why. I'm real with emotion, I hurt like anyone other real woman, it's destroys us and sometime we have to cry and show our true color and our hurt is deeply inside and our fears…

she also posted things about wanting to her my boyfriend Lance and wishing I would die, I dont know what to do, He has access to everything she writes and Im trying to get him to turn it in but he's putting it off because he doesn't want to get involved in a whole big court ordeal right now. What should i do, just let it go ?

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? Washington State

There is a lady who has a myspace account, on it is she posts things about me and my boyfriend using our names, she has put threats on it and uses language that is very inappropriate. just a few samples of what is being said are as follows.

Lance I need you to support me as a friend like you are with that Bitch of home wrecker…emotionally. You can do that with her…not with me. I'm too much for you to handle….I don't think there's a different YOU ****EN *******….Unless you just like little girls…not old maids like me.

I hate you ….. god I hate you….Dickless son of a bitch. I needed you now more than anything, right now. There is no difference…she writes in her blog too, but she more fake than anything…know why. I'm real with emotion, I hurt like anyone other real woman, it's destroys us and sometime we have to cry and show our true color and our hurt is deeply inside and our fears…

she also posted things about wanting to her my boyfriend Lance and wishing I would die, I dont know what to do, He has access to everything she writes and Im trying to get him to turn it in but he's putting it off because he doesn't want to get involved in a whole big court ordeal right now. What should i do, just let it go ?
Q: What should i do, just let it go ?

A: Yeah, because since you published it, you must agree with it; or, at least, it's not really that bad.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">