• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

questions about my rights because my daughter is a sodomy victim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

freethephoenix

I have 2 daughters. One is a victim of Assumed Sodomy. Her accuser is in jail, because my daughter said some things, awaiting a hearing. The problem is that he is the father of my other daughter. Of course I want to protect my family!! But no one will give me any advice here. I want to know (if he goes to prison) if I can allow the accuser to visit his daughter with me present, call and write letters back and forth............but not to violate any Child Protective Services "so called" rules.....that are not defined. Rules that could make me lose all my children. I feel it is the right thing for me to allow my other daughter to visit her father, because they have a great bond, and he won't be in prison forever if convicted. A reuinification would be very difficult if there is no contact during his sentencing term. This whole situation is difficult for me. Please advise, and if you can direct me to some websites, or books I would be greatful.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">