• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Florida wife

Hi Let me start at the beginning..My Husband was married to a woman for say 10 years..In 1997 his wifes daugther charged him with rape, starting at the age of six years old...I have medical proof that at fourteen she was still a virgin..He has been to court and was sentence to 25 years...Tell me what you think of all of this..I can provide more info if needed...

F

Florida wife

Anybody...I see that people have been looking at it but no reponses so far...

M

muggin

Hi,
I can see you're looking for some advice but I think one reason no one is replying is because you dont offer many details. And from the details you do give it seems this has been ongoing for a few years, and he has already been convicted. Perhaps if you give a short synopsis of what occured and when and what has happened someone can respond and help you. Good Luck.

Steph~

E

Elvis

What kind of evidence can you provide that she was a virgin at 14?
Also, has your husband denied the accusation? Is there any reason why this girl would lie? Is she mentally unstable?

You do not provide enough background to be able to provide any solid advice -

F

Florida wife

I have a medical exam that states...Per the Nurse Practitioner in the deposition..There is no acute trauma to the hymen or Fourchette. There was no scarring evident..

Per the girl..She states that her stepfather( My Husband) Started sexually abusing her about the age eleven years, he bugan penile penetration about once a week,to every two or three days ...That was in her deposition..In court she stated that it started at the age of six and went until she was 14, That her stepfather had penile penetration during that time.. On a daily basis..

1st. I would like to know how someone so young can say they have had full penetration on a daily basis and still be a virgin..

If I need to give more let me know...I can tell you more..Just dont know what to tell..

E

Elvis

Does your husband deny the allegation?

Does the girl have a history of mental illness?

TYRIS

if your husband was convicted, there had to have been some other evidence besides the girls statement. was the specific code section he was charged with state "rape"? penetration, depending on the context could also include oral copulation or sodomy. also, six years old is not that young to remember. what was the evidence they had against him? did he make any incriminating statements? if we knew what you are looking for or trying to prove, we could provide you with better answers.

TYRIS

F

Florida wife

Hello all, Sorry I'm not more imformative..All of this has just blown me away..So to answer some of your question...

Yes my Husband said nothing happend..As far a evidence goes they had nothing other than the girls word....The girl stated he would do this in sleep..
As far as mental health.. I know that she can come up with a lie and believe it before she ever tells it..If that means anything...

My husband had a pre sentencing investigation done and it was not a fare one...He left out the medical exam,and statements for people he interviewed..

Does what I said about the medical exam sound like he has penial pentitration..She stated in court that is was full pentitration..

Any thoughts on this is welcome

H

Humble Warrior

If you have a copy of actual medical records stating that,and you can get the court transcripts showing she said she was penitrated contrary to the medical records,you can go to his attorney with this and he can motion for a retrial,and apply for bail pending the re-trial.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">