• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rape charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

igmo1985

What is the name of your state? Texas

I am under investigation for possible rape of this one girl I had relations with. So far the police want to ask me some questions reguarding the night, and I have not been charged. My case is this, yes at one point she told me to stop, and I did, I completly pulled out. After a few seconds of discussion with her, SHE re-inserted my penis back into her, TWICE.. (two seperate times she said stop).. what could I expect with charges against me, telling the police my side of what happened, but in a more detailed manner...

Shay-Pari'e

igmo1985 said:

I am under investigation for possible rape of this one girl I had relations with. So far the police want to ask me some questions reguarding the night, and I have not been charged. My case is this, yes at one point she told me to stop, and I did, I completly pulled out. After a few seconds of discussion with her, SHE re-inserted my penis back into her, TWICE.. (two seperate times she said stop).. what could I expect with charges against me, telling the police my side of what happened, but in a more detailed manner...
How old are you and how old is she? I don't think you could get more detailed than this.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

igmo1985 said:

SHE re-inserted my penis back into her, TWICE..

what could I expect with charges against me, telling the police my side of what happened, but in a more detailed manner...

My response:

Well, you could tell the police that when she did that, you were at least 2 feet away from her. That'll raise some eyebrows, and be "more detailed"!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">