• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is this rape, harrasment, anything?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zave

What is the name of your state? Texas

my girlfreind was hanging out with a female freind of hers, and 2 guys that were freinds of her freind. they were all in front of a store hangin out around their cars. the two guys invite my girlfreind and her freind to sit in their car while they read a letter they recieved. my girlfreind agrees while the other girl says shes got to use her fone and doesnt get in. they are sittin in the car parked with her in the back seat and the two guys in the front seats both reclined on either side of her. the two guys start to rub her face and put lotion on her hands. my girlfreind tells them thats enough and the two guys act like they are joking, when my girlfreind's freind trys to get into the car they lock the doors and cover the windows so she cant see in. the two guys tell my girlfreind to close her eyes, when she says "no" they persist until she closes them. when she closes her eyes the guys start to unzip their pants. my girlfreind immediatly opens her eyes and tells them to stop, when the two guys dont stop she gets herself out of the car. while telling some other guys that were there the story the two guys leave in their car. the two guys are 19-20 and my girlfreind is 17:confused:

G

GKris

Since this being Texas, I am afraid nothing will come of it. I would notify the local police just to make a report of it and hopefully you have their names, but dont be shocked when the police admonish you ladies for even getting into the car - or at least your friend. At the minimum Disorderly conduct has been committed which is a 200.00 fine, if convicted, maximum. If its a small town and really conservative then maybe they will be spoken to about the possibility of being sexual predators. Very doubtful that will happen though. The police cannot file the disorderly conduct charge, you ladies have to. You need to go to the city court and contact the city attorney to do it. I am fairly confident that nothing will become of it but that is your options legally.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">