• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Re: happylucky

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SheDezy

Re: happylucky

Unfortunately having black friends doesn't make you a non-racist. I don't know if you are or if you aren't. I really don't care. None of us do. There are racists out there and everyone else just has to deal with that. No one wants to be called a racist...I know that. Your statements, however, really come off as racist. They were thoughtless and inaccurate. That, i guess, just makes you tactless and inconsiderate, but i suppose not necessarily a racist. Either way, your views on America, wiggers, Jay-Z, etc. are of no concern, nor do they hold any value to me. That being said...one more try...can anyone out there give us any advice on what to do, who to talk to, etc.?

H

happy&lucky

Ok everyone can sue in America, but what and if will you win?

He probably has auto liability, but with him being in Jail for a long time how much can you really collect?

If he is a career criminal, then you know he owns nothing, so the only hope is the police find a wad of cash stashed away. Of course you could sue for civil damages, like Nicole Browns family and get a $33 million dollar award and not collect more then a few trinkets. Maybe you'll get lucky and this guy has a Million dollars in artworks in his home.

There are victims of violence funds set up in most cities to help people in need.So you could get help there

But in the end thats what health and auto and renters insurance is for... to protect YOURSELF against those that dont have any.

Yeah its not right but chances are his murder charges will be droped to manslaughter because of the altercation. and your friend being drunk. and the obscenities.

Its a fact of life you have to be clean to push for the maximum. Just like the hockey dads trial last week, why did he ONLY get 6-10 years for killing a guy 100lbs smaller then himself?

The smaller guy wouldnt shut up and he said one too many nasty things and the big guy snapped, if the small guy shut up, the big guy would have gotten at least 25 to life.........or there may not have even been a murder!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">