• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Really Really Weird Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDirtyFrisco

Florida USA

So hypothetically speaking there is this man who wants my friend to do a performance piece on him. There is a notarized and signed document that both parties are in agreement with. Basically this guy wants my friend to cut his leg off and cook some food and pretend that he is eating the leg in a spaghetti sauce while he jacks off at the table. This is a SERIOUS question. Im not here to troll. Now my question is, are all the legal recourses taken in this procedure or no matter what agreement they have together it is till illegal and my friend can go to jail.

Just Blue

Florida USA

So hypothetically speaking there is this man who wants my friend to do a performance piece on him. There is a notarized and signed document that both parties are in agreement with. Basically this guy wants my friend to cut his leg off and cook some food and pretend that he is eating the leg in a spaghetti sauce while he jacks off at the table. This is a SERIOUS question. Im not here to troll. Now my question is, are all the legal recourses taken in this procedure or no matter what agreement they have together it is till illegal and my friend can go to jail.
A person can't give permission for that kind of assault...The person would have to be insane.

MrDirtyFrisco

The person is insane. thats the thing. also in the contract there is no specification to what will happen other than extreme performance piece being body mutilation.

MrDirtyFrisco

I dont think one opinion deserves a discussion over. plus there is a difference between legally insane and clinically insane. also its this guys fetish. but then again im not sure of this assumption thats why im asking. and just saying no its illegal case closed doenst really explain anything.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
I dont think one opinion deserves a discussion over. plus there is a difference between legally insane and clinically insane. also its this guys fetish. but then again im not sure of this assumption thats why im asking. and just saying no its illegal case closed doenst really explain anything.
But that does explain it. It may not be sufficient for you, but it's not an 'opinion' for Pete's sake, it's a fact. The underlying point here is: of course it's illegal. Does that question really even need to be asked? Who could possibly not get that? Are you asking someone to provide a statute that says dismembering someone for other than medical purposes is illegal? Doesn't exist. It doesn't matter if it's his fetish or his hobby or his weight loss plan, it's illegal.

This is not a debatable issue with multi-facets and points of view and different interpretations of verbiage. "We're not allowed to cut someone's leg off" is about as far as anybody can go with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">