• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reckless endangerment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Vytis

What is the name of your state? Arizona

OK, so i was arrested for reckless endangerment, I was shooting in a desert with my friend and some houses called the cops. Stupid i know, but to my defense i didnt see any houses and i thought it was a common shooting area due to the amount of empty bullet shells. I plan on pleading guilty, but i would like to know what kind of punishment am i facing? It says on my citation that it is a class 1 misdemeanor. Also, i was never sent to jail or put in a cop car, but i was never read my rights, is that a technicality? The area i was in isnt well known for its nice police, but the officer threatened to shoot me if i moved my hands even though i had my guns unloaded in bags and he was in the process of hand-cuffing me. Ive never been arrested before and im a little confused about my rights here.

Thank you in advance!

seniorjudge

Q: Also, i was never sent to jail or put in a cop car, but i was never read my rights, is that a technicality?

A: The whole law is a technicality.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">