• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Recourse to DA's office?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ouija@bellsouth

What is the name of your state? Georgia
RE: bob bell. young girl, sex and liquor.... (can't find the thread)
Aside from the fact everyone knows there is no prosecution for the girl being 16...I think the question is - what abt. the DA's office losing evidence? Does the mom still have recourse here? And what steps need to be taken to get this jerk? and what abt. the interference with parental rights? Does the mom still have recourse here? He said these were all felony charges because of the previous conviction on cocaine. I think the ex step daughter should bring charges on the liquor and drugs and let the mom pursue interference with parental rights if the DA's office hasn;t dropped the entire thing...can the DA's office do this...even if there's proof other than the daughter? Right now I think the mom should be insane with the negligence of the DA's office (and bond) that she should go after them too. FOX NEWS just did a blurb onthe incompetancy of the DA's office in Atlanta....maybe its the same office and the sociopathic pervert will get off. I'm a GA mom and want to know the answer on this one

S

seniorjudge

ouija@bellsouth said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia
RE: bob bell. young girl, sex and liquor.... (can't find the thread)
Aside from the fact everyone knows there is no prosecution for the girl being 16...I think the question is - what abt. the DA's office losing evidence? Does the mom still have recourse here? And what steps need to be taken to get this jerk? and what abt. the interference with parental rights? Does the mom still have recourse here? He said these were all felony charges because of the previous conviction on cocaine. I think the ex step daughter should bring charges on the liquor and drugs and let the mom pursue interference with parental rights if the DA's office hasn;t dropped the entire thing...can the DA's office do this...even if there's proof other than the daughter? Right now I think the mom should be insane with the negligence of the DA's office (and bond) that she should go after them too. FOX NEWS just did a blurb onthe incompetancy of the DA's office in Atlanta....maybe its the same office and the sociopathic pervert will get off. I'm a GA mom and want to know the answer on this one

That thread was a hoax.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">