• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Removing Federal Fenoy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mkzc

What is the name of your state? FL

In May of 2001 I as charged with a federal felony for possession and intent to distribute MDMA in the state of Missouri. I hired a lawyer and got my sentence reduce to 3 years probation, drug classes, drug testing for the length of probation, 100 hours of community service, and around $500 in fines. I finished my 3 years of probation this year in May. On probation I never got in trouble, missed a drug meeting, failed a drug test, was unemployed or missed moth reports to my probation officer. After moving to California 2 years ago I applied to get a salespersons license while still on probation. I was denied my license at the time. I would like to apply for a real estate license in the state of Florida, but I’m afraid that I will be turned down because of the felony. I ‘m wanting to know now that I have completed my probation am I able to get meet this federal felony remove from my record

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">