• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Residential Entry and Vandalism

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jordan03

What is the name of your state? Indiana

A sheriff came to our house on 7/10/03. He said that the car my duaghter uses was seen in the dirveway of a house that was vandalized. He asked if she was there, she said no. He said this incident occurred around 6/17/03. He told my daughter that she would be hearing from the detective's office (and they can make her take a polygraph test), we did hear from a detective on 7/28/03. A detective called and asked me to bring my daughter in on 8/5or7/03 for questioning for residential entry and vandalism.

My question is can I be in the room while they question her?

Can the detective make her take a polygraph test?

Also can they arrest my duaghter on a neighbor saying that her car was in the driveway (she turned 17 on July 9, 2003.)

Up until what age are you considered a juenile?

Should we contact an attorny before going to the Sherrif's office?

Son of Slam

jordan03 said:
What is the name of your state? Indiana

A sheriff came to our house on 7/10/03. He said that the car my duaghter uses was seen in the dirveway of a house that was vandalized. He asked if she was there, she said no. He said this incident occurred around 6/17/03. He told my daughter that she would be hearing from the detective's office (and they can make her take a polygraph test), we did hear from a detective on 7/28/03. A detective called and asked me to bring my daughter in on 8/5or7/03 for questioning for residential entry and vandalism.
My question is can I be in the room while they question her?

*** Yes

Can the detective make her take a polygraph test?

*** No

Also can they arrest my duaghter on a neighbor saying that her car was in the driveway (she turned 17 on July 9, 2003.)

*** Yes

Up until what age are you considered a juenile?

Should we contact an attorny before going to the Sherrif's office?

*** Yes, at least for a consultation

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">