• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restoring Civil RIghts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

newlifenow123

I believe it is possible to restore your civil rights after a federal felony violation; however, I don't know where to start the process to do this. Does anyone know what steps can be taken to do this?

T

tildawn

I know in GA> there is a first offenders act. If you fall under that then you can get your civil rights restore . Call up your probation or parole office and they can further assit you.

N

newlifenow123

Thank you for your interest and reply. The conviction was over ten years ago so there is no longer any probation officer to contact. It was also a Federal arrest, even though relatively minor, so I need to address the problem on a Federal level, I presume. Thank you........ <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tildawn:
I know in GA&gt; there is a first offenders act. If you fall under that then you can get your civil rights restore . Call up your probation or parole office and they can further assit you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">