• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restraining job through employer- Stalking?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PIASH007

What is the name of your state? CA
My company (ex-company) filed TRO against me at the request of a girl-coworker with whom I had relationship with but we parted.
I did meet her at her car in the garage at work with flowers and we talked peacefully, and wished each other luck etc.
After that I contacted her by email trying to get more information about my wrongful termination since she had gave me some insider information then. She didn't respond so it was clear she didn't want to be involved risking her job. I didn't try to contact her anymore.
A week ago I met with other ex-coworker (male) to discuss my wr.term. (i need witnesses to go to court). Again in the garage. I didn't meet or tried to meet HER. She learnt about my visit and claims I was waiting for her and stalking her .
Today I got court papers.
Question:
1. Since I wasn't and I am not going to see her ever again in any case, should I just agree to restraining order and spare the hussle? - not to alienate a judge?
2. What are consequences of having RO - for my future? employment? or else? Does it make sense to fight it?
Does it show in any record like background check or criminal record?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">