• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restraining order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

T_Frazier

What is the name of your state? Iowa A week ago after talking to my by phone on the road,My son of 12 yrs old had told me the way his step father has been treating him.( grabing him by the collar shaking him and threating to whip his ass) it really made me very upset emotionally. After thinking of what he was going thru I got upset and called my x and told her that I could not afford the increase and that she won.and that I would sign him off because that what she wanted. and then being so upset emotionally I told her even tho I am going to sign him off if her husband who has been ivestigated for molesteing my when he was 4 ever touched my son I was going to kill him.I have been severed papers .I have court on 4/ 4 and every attorney I have tried to use in my town has represented my ex one way or the other They have informed me that it would be a conflict of intrest. I have talked to other attorney's out of town and they want a good size retainer. I will b representing myself. help

AmosMoses

T

The best help I can give you is to tell you to get a lawyer. You will regret representing yourself. It is imperative that you get a lawyer!!

With all due respect, it is almost impossible to understand your post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">