• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restraining order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bikerjules

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio, Stark County
If a person that once cohabitated with you is now sending you threatening e-mails, driving by your house, kicked your front door in (with pd report filed) and sent vice cops to your door claiming that you keep large quanities of marijuana in your freezer (yes, narcotic officers wanted to search the house without a search warrant and are now telling me that my house is being watched) and you have the proof of these actions, why would a county prosecutor refuse to allow you to file a harrasment restraining order?
Our county prosecutor did this by explaining that because he once lived there and his name is on the deed to the house, I have no grounds to file a restraining order. Is this true and if not how do I get them to serve this jerk with a restraining order and stop not only the harrasment, but also the defamation of character?

BL

# 1 ) You're being watched for possible drugs .

# 2 ) The other guys name is on the Deed , he has a right to enter .

Why not force the sale of the property , and be done with it ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">