• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restraining Order!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

leosangel

:confused: I am very scared lately. I live in the state of Colorado, and have three small children, since christmas day my husband has had a restraining order on him for pushing me onto my sons bed . I called the police that day. Well it was a big mistake, i thought they were sposed to help and all theyve done is cause us hell. The court put the restraing order on him and it has been 4 months now. They dont care what i say, that i dont want it!! My husband has been arrested twice since that day for violating the restraing order. It was supposed to be finallly dropped on 4/5/02, the judge would of reviewed, and more than likely dropped it, but instead they followed him picking up his son that morning and arrested him again for a violation!! He is in violation for trying his best to be there for his family. We just want to go back to being a family again. This is tearing my children apart and myself too. I feel like we are being punished rediculously just for trying to take care of our family. And if i don't want a restraining order on someone then i dont feel i should have to!! And now they are going to keep him with a 30,000.00 dollar bail!! And he can't even go to court again til4/30/02. Please help! that leaves me and my three kids with no income and no daddy!!!!! Very Confused in Craig Colorado

N

NoJustice

Restraining Order

Michelle, If you obtained the restraining order YOU need to contact the court where the restraining order was obtained to have it removed. If the police obtained the restraining order, YOU need to contact the police to have the restraining order removed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">