• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restraining Order - DeNovo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ANST

Hello, I'm ANST. Wisconsin
Over the last year I have a neighbor filing false police reports against me and consistently accused me of criminal activity. The person filed a TRO, dismissed, filed DeNovo, dismissed. Since then she continues to harass and make accusations; was cited by police for disturbances. I have now filed for a TRO, dismissed. The Commissioner would not allow me to present relevant evidence to prove my case. At the present, I have a hearing set for DeNovo. Two questions: I want to subpeona a legal assistant from the neighbors prior attorney that gave her information from CCAP, can I do this by certified mail? I'm Pro Se. The neighbor distributed this information to other neighbors to embarass me, causing a criminal investigation by police because the information was also put in mailboxes. The neighbor does not have the same attorney representing her for my TRO/DeNovo. The neighbor named a legal assistant in a police report in how she obtained the info. Second question. I have the transcipts from the first TRO the neighbor filed admitting that the harassment is intentional and that she would do it all over again. She is still harassing me as she come and goes purposely making loud noises. She is very bitter because she could not get me arrested and I want nothing to do with her. This has been going on since June 2009. She's a new neighbor below me. I've lived here for 3 plus year with no criminal history and no issues with neighbors prior. This person has tried so hard to ruin my character and reputation. Having burden of proof, may I ask the Judge for restitution? Thank You

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">