• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restraining Order Served Petitioner is the Violater not me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Carl E. Bailey

wisconsin the petitioner stated that on june 17,2003 i struck him and also stated that i struck him repeatedly for the last month. i have never hit the petitioner ever except for the night in question. on that night the petitoner was attempting suicide i struck the petitioner to distract him while i took the knife from him. in the last month the petitioner has repeatedly called and entered my property. also in april i belive that a policeman wittnessed the petitioner "cut me off' while i was driving. the petitioner was taken into custody for attempting suicide. is this enough evidence to prove my case? should the i sophena the officer if he did see this happen. the same officer said that the petitioner seemed shifty to him,he stated this while taking a report infront of a wittness. can i get the officer to state this to the court as a character wittness? the What is the name of your state? [email protected]

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Carl E. Bailey said:
wisconsin the petitioner stated that on june 17,2003 i struck him and also stated that i struck him repeatedly for the last month. i have never hit the petitioner ever except for the night in question. on that night the petitoner was attempting suicide i struck the petitioner to distract him while i took the knife from him. in the last month the petitioner has repeatedly called and entered my property. also in april i belive that a policeman wittnessed the petitioner "cut me off' while i was driving. the petitioner was taken into custody for attempting suicide. is this enough evidence to prove my case? should the i sophena the officer if he did see this happen. the same officer said that the petitioner seemed shifty to him,he stated this while taking a report infront of a wittness. can i get the officer to state this to the court as a character wittness? the What is the name of your state? [email protected]
**A: are you a real hillbilly?

C

Carl E. Bailey

im a hillbilly by birth only the north has changed me in many ways except my slow southeren draw

C

Carl E. Bailey

hummmmmmmm?

well,.......... Ethnic background, yes hillbillys come from a long line of proud appalachian/scotsirish traditions. race,...........nah not really a race but more of a breed. all of these questions makes me wonder if your a virginia native? if so lemme burst your bubble by saying im from wv.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">