• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restricted signature certified letter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

venus72

What is the name of your state? NJ Today a letter came in the mail for my husband from the county prosecutors office. The letter was certified, but i couldn't sign for it, because it came as restricted signature. The post man said that only my husband could sign for it after he shows photo ID . What kind of letter would come from a county prosecutors office like this?????

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

venus72 said:
What is the name of your state? NJ Today a letter came in the mail for my husband from the county prosecutors office. The letter was certified, but i couldn't sign for it, because it came as restricted signature. The post man said that only my husband could sign for it after he shows photo ID . What kind of letter would come from a county prosecutors office like this?????

My response:

a) A "Get Out Of Jail Free" card;

b) A Notice to Appear Regarding Grand Jury Service;

c) A Notice to Appear Regarding That Prostitution Sting He Was Caught In.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

venus72 said:
Thank you IAAL, he's a peice of **** any way and should get what ever he deserves!!!

My response:

That's the way most New Jersean wives feel about their husbands.

He probably, and most likely, knocked up some 17 year old, and now he's being tagged for child support.

Go figure.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">