• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Retail Fraud 2nd degree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Blondie7200

I live in Michigan and have been arraigned in court on retail fraud 2nd degree which I did plead guilty to. On the complaint copy after I entered my plea was a second offense on it that stated that I was previously convicted of retail fraud in the lst degree which had happened in 1993. Can they list something that had happened that long ago? I don't know if I should hire a lawyer or not? Is it too late now to get a court appointed attorney? How is it that they can put something so long ago on here. I am so afraid and I just don't know what to do. I am so afraid of being put in jail. Please help!

D

dankk

then DUH why did ya do it then?

You dumb broads cant figure out you cant steal stuff out the front door, it has to be done out the back or in the executive suite (a la ENRON!)

in michigan they go back like forever. yes you are going to need legal advice. waht did you get last time... this time they will not be so generous.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">