• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Retail Theft lack of evidence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jpingra5

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I am being charged with Retail Theft in total value of $600. They have me on tape walking with a shopping cart with a few items in it, i through a door that leads to another part of the store still inside the store, it doesnt lead to the parking lot. And thats all they have, nobody was there or anything. How can that be theft when they have me moving items which I did not conceal into another part of the store. If they had on me on video loading the **** into my car, yeah, but they don't. Any ideas if their case will hold up. And the guards who watched the tape wrote down on the report that I was 5' 7" 180lbs, when i'm 6' 0" 233lbs. This **** is a mistake, but they dont even wanna hear it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">