• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

return stolen merchandise

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

donguardian

Texas I would like to return stolen merchandice to its owner I want to recover what I paid for and maybe even a reward as when I bought it I didnt Know it was stolen, any sugestiones?

JETX

Texas I would like to return stolen merchandice to its owner I want to recover what I paid for and maybe even a reward as when I bought it I didnt Know it was stolen, any sugestiones?
Yep. Return the property. No 'reward' or compensation for your buying stolen goods. In fact, you could face CRIMINAL charges (depending on the full facts of your 'purchase') if you don't return or turn over to the police.

racer72

Possession of stolen property and possible extortion. That could be worth some time in the Graybar Hotel.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">