• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Right to visit crime scene

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bones774

What is the name of your state? NY
Tried making motion to judge in prelims to visit the alleged crime scene( i am deft), he denied motion, any precedents out there?
Also the ada first stated that she mailed me alll Rosario material the judge backed her saying "well if it was not returned it is assumed you got it" one minute later the ADA states "OH wait a minute here it is", this is a local town court where to go from here. Please helP/??

B

bones774

I need to measure distances, see the layout of property, observe if there are any fences, or gates , posted property. The complanant states he saw me do things and say things but the time frames do not jibe with distances involved. For instance I walked across a threshold in the same time he got up and crossed ten feet.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">