• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

robbery charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cocoa lopez

What is the name of your state? Colorado

my 18 year old nephew was aressted on a robbery charge (tried to steal 10.00 worth of quarters from a lady at a laundrymat) and false reporting, obstruction of a cellphone, manacing,3rd degree assault, criminal mischief there were no weapons involved here, he tried to steal the money and tried to take her phone because she was calling the police and there was a short scuffle she hit him and he hit her and then ran out of the laundrymat without the money. I assume the robbery charge is the worse of all the evils, what kind of sentence does this carry in this sort of situation and what kind of attorney would be best at representing him? What questions should I ask to make sure we get a good attorney to represent him?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">