• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sad n useless and tearful

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hottmamma

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?colorado
my fiancee was currently approved for parole while awaiting his homecoming he got terrible ill and is currently in a local hospital in the town we live in
he is being held in the intensive care unit and is in critical condition i have known this man for 8 years and we have been together and planned on getting married upon the arrival of his coming home. but now since he is in the hospital the department of coorections will not let me see him or be by his side during his tryfull moment of need i cant get any info except that they are only letting hisemediate family to see him .. the warden wont approve me to be there for him . is there any one i can talk to besides the warden who could poosible help me to be there for my loved one besides the warden . i am in desperate need and just want to be with the man i love during this devistating moment please help i am desperate and just want to be by his side and give him some words of encouragement . i will do anything please help ..........hottmamma

BelizeBreeze

His immediate family is the only avenue you have to gain permission for a visit. Unless you talk to them then be prepared to not have any rights.

rmet4nzkx

Try contacting the Governor's office, State attorney General's office, State DOC, Local representitives office, newspapers, it might make a good story for the holidays.

Have you contacted his family? Did you already have visiting priviledges?

hottmamma

san n lonely

colorado
i have contacted his family and his step mom is the one taking care of everything she seems nice but she never liked my fiance . when i talked to doc they said i had to gain permission from the warden and the warden said no . i will try to contact the governors office and other ppl as well thank u for the advice and the help . tomarrow i will spend xmas day in intensive care waiting room just to be near him. thanks for the help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">