• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1) What method of execution will Saddam Hussein get? (beheading, firing squad, hanging, etc..)

2) Who will try Osama bin Laden and where?

3) Again, what method of execution will Osama bin Laden get?

Thanks, Tom

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Since no one here has a crystal ball, it's a bit premature to try to answer these questions. Time will tell.

dequeendistress

Unfortunately I do not believe they will receive the death sentence stating "show no mercy, long and torturous" which in my estimation is well deserved.

P

pass23431

Now that they finally got him, whatever, are they going to figure out to do with him. Put him on trial? Life in prison? Positively proposterous; they should have just shot him onsight.

L

loocpoc

HomeGuru said:
Also, this website deals in US law only. US law will not apply in the two cases.
Not quite. Federal law would cover both if they were connected to any criminal acts that happen in the US. Such as 9-11, Osama could be tried for being the mastermind of the hijacking since they happened in US Airspace with US Civil aircraft. Since he was the alledged mastermind in setting this up, conspiracy charges along with the 2000 plus counts of murder can be brought against him. Such as in the case we brought against Manuel Noriega for the narcotics violations.

Does anyone know about Saddam and Osama's baby? Since they were united in a civil union (as reported in the national enquirer) they adopted a baby... Id like to know if the baby is ok!

F

Fuwad

im pretty sure it is and im sure they dont have gaurdian rights to that kid ne more.

JETX

I liked the suggestion made by an Iraqi woman on the news yesterday. She said that Saddam should remain in Iragi control where the families of his victims can cut off a little piece of him each day.

Hell, they could sell lottery tickets to see who would win that days 'hacking'. Should generate enough cash to rebuild the whole flippin' country!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">