• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Saddam's in trouble!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

What is the name of your country? Dateline: Iraq

TOP 10 Reasons Why Saddam Is In Trouble - -

NUMBER 10: With recent defections, Iraqi Army now just three guys and a Super-Soaker.

NUMBER 9: Being classified as a "madman" makes his auto insurance rates go sky high.

NUMBER 8: Sex with his wife is always, "Wham, bam, thank you Saddam."

NUMBER 7: His mom calls him "Saddamy" in front of his friends.

NUMBER 6: He just remembered that he stored his 4th of July fireworks too close to his hidden cache of chemical weapons.

NUMBER 5: When barbecuing, he wears a hilarious apron that reads: "Kiss the chef or you will be put to death."

NUMBER 4: He enjoys the cooling breeze from his soldiers waving their flags of surrender.

NUMBER 3: He mixes one part iced tea with one part lemonade, pours into large punch bowl, and uses it to drown his enemies.

NUMBER 2: "Al Jazeera Television" broadcasts his favorite gameshow, "Wheel of Torture".

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Reason Why Saddam Is In Trouble - -

Saddam's home address: 145 Murray Street, Baghdad, Iraq; Iraqi newspaper headline: "101st Airborne Deployed To 145 Murray Street".

IAAL

H

hmmbrdzz

I read these yesterday afternoon and absolutely loved them, so much in fact, I wrote one sentence in response that said "I love you", but then I thought "no.... I better not embarrass IAAL"!!

(yeah right -- like IAAL would be embarrassed ! ! ! ) :D

But I've got to say this morning -- they ARE absolutely grrrrrrreat.

HummmVeeee

L

lastexit

I laughed the hardest at #10. Great list and God Bless America.

H

hmmbrdzz

Souix said:
I don't get #3
This is what I picture with respect to #3: I picture Saddam (or one of his so-called powerful "elite" Republican Guards) attempting to hold Chemical Ali's head in a punch bowel in a twisted form of elegant torture to the bitter-sweet end.
(Well.... at least I could have imagined that a few days ago). :D

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">