• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

satitory rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

WillPowers

What is the name of your state? Kentucky, i am being accused or satutory rape, but the minor had parental consent from her mom, I was also recorded on a phone conversation, can the recording be used agianst me, and is it still satutory rape with the mothers consent?

M

Mike101

If the girl is under the legal age then there is never any consent. And yes the conversation could probably be used. Would depend on the exact circumstances on how it was obtained.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

WillPowers said:
What is the name of your state? Kentucky, i am being accused or satutory rape, but the minor had parental consent from her mom, I was also recorded on a phone conversation, can the recording be used agianst me, and is it still satutory rape with the mothers consent?

My response:

You said - -

"but the minor had parental consent from her mom"

What does THAT mean?

IAAL

W

WillPowers

the mother told her minor daughter that as long as she wanted to have sex with me it was allright, no the mom is not a pimp, I was 18 the minor was just under 16, 3 monthe till her b-day when this occured. we had sex, everything was fine till I cought her cheating on me. I left her and now she is screaming rape. The recorded message was over a phone conversation, and i did not know I was being recorded.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

WillPowers said:
the mother told her minor daughter that as long as she wanted to have sex with me it was allright, no the mom is not a pimp, I was 18 the minor was just under 16, 3 monthe till her b-day when this occured. we had sex, everything was fine till I cought her cheating on me. I left her and now she is screaming rape. The recorded message was over a phone conversation, and i did not know I was being recorded.

My response:

You said - -

"the mother told her minor daughter that as long as she wanted to have sex with me it was allright"

Wow! Really? Do you have PROOF of this statement? Were you there when the statement was made by her mother? Gee, I wish the mothers of my girlfriends had said something like that! Carte Blanche! "Go ahead, IAAL, you have my permission to screw my daughter's brains out if you want to."

Whether your answer is Yes, or No, it really doesn't matter. "Consent" can never be given by a parent to allow sex with a minor, and a minor cannot give lawful "consent."

Please tell us what the recorded conversation was about - - who were the parties to the call, and what did each person say?

IAAL

W

WillPowers

the girl was no virgen, and her mom knew that. The message recorded was of me and the girl talking about us having sex, it was set up by the local police department, but I read somwere that recorded phone messages could not be used if all parties did not know it was a recorded message, but i am assuming that it dosn't matter anyway, that I should get a lawer and start praying

HomeGuru

I guess you did not have any will power, Will Powers.
It does not matter if you had a signed and notarized consent agreement, signed by the girls Mom, Dad, The Chief of Police, Governor of Kentucky and the US President.

W

WillPowers

The only proof I could get would be her mothers statment

A

aahlee

Of course you as a man, must put this slut in her place, make sure everyone hears the conversation, make sure the press gets a hold of the tape, and make a spectacle of the whole thing, like a Jerry Springer type show.

If you dont then your goose is cooked, bad bottom of the barrel publicty is the only way to even the odds, so hopefully you will not be charged.

You claim she is a nymphomanic, i mean you had sex with her 5 times in 3 hours and she still wanted more,...hey girls say this on Rikki Lake

Last edited:
M

Mike101

If recording your conversation was set up by the police department I would say that its safe to say that you have their interest.
If I were you I would expect a knock at the door.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">