• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sattelite signal theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mustanglvr

What is the name of your state? Florida, what is the criminal punishment for sattelite signal theft. also i don't understand how it can be illegal to intersept open air waves. i know the access cards have printed on them property of nds corp and access cards must be returned upon request. if i bought car from ford motor co. if they put a stamp on the engine saying property of ford motor co. could they ask me to send my engine back if they wanted it. sorry not a good comparison but you get the idea. my friend has not been cought but is curious what he is risking.

Last edited:

M

maxxx

tell on yourselve why don't you?

you probably weren't taking a risk till you announced over the freaking net you were stealing that particular companies card,now you better hope by chance someone from that company doesn't see your question and report it to some sort of authority figure.don't openly admitt something if your still in the act of commiting the crime.better yet don't ever admit anything.their are always better ways to ask such a question.I.e."i have a friend who..."or "i was argueing about this with a friend and was wondering if you could resolve our dispute"you get the point (i hope):rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">