• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Saw someone possibly being stalked?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

omgmel

I live in California.
Yesterday afternoon I was getting in my car in a Target parking lot and i noticed the man next to me was using binoculars to look at a blonde female in another near by car. I jotted down his license plate number just in case but is there is anything i should do or can do?

seniorjudge

I live in California.
Yesterday afternoon I was getting in my car in a Target parking lot and i noticed the man next to me was using binoculars to look at a blonde female in another near by car. I jotted down his license plate number just in case but is there is anything i should do or can do?
Sounds to me like the guy was bird-watching.

omgmel

I'm fairly certain he was not since we were:
1. surrounded by vechiles
2. he was not pointing them upwards
3. they were pointed directly at a woman who was sitting in her car
4. He was slouching down
5. he pulled out of his spot and drove off immediatly once he saw me glaring at him and jotting down his license plate number.

xylene

I live in California.
If you observe suspicious behavior, the best course of action is to report it immediately.

At this point the matter is now hopelessly stale and you did not observe anything obviously criminal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">