• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sealed records

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jjhett

What is the name of your state? ohio
I had a conviction of theft back in 1994 and have since had my records sealed. I know
there are still certain reasons someone may still be able to see them. I am trying to
get into Nursing school and they require a BCI check as one of the requirements.

Will they be able to see my conviction?

seniorjudge

jjhett said:
I had a conviction of theft back in 1994 and have since had my records sealed. I know
there are still certain reasons someone may still be able to see them. I am trying to
get into Nursing school and they require a BCI check as one of the requirements.

Q: Will they be able to see my conviction?

A: I hope so; I wouldn't want to think they are training thieves to be nurses!:rolleyes:

DrDanWag

I may be wrong,but I think once your record has been sealed, no one but the Courts and Police can obtain any of that info.

jjhett

reply to viewers

jjhett said:

Thanks Drdanwag for seeing that people do change. Senior Judge Yes I made a mistake
when i was 18yr. old , I am 39yrs. old now. I have since paid all the money back, I have
a good Job and am attenting college 3 nites per week, while putting my only child thru
college also. Have you ever heard the saying? Those without sin cast the first stone???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">