• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Second Degree felony????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pctruplaya

What is the name of your state? Florida
I am 17 years old. In October of 2002 I had sex with a 15 year old. Recently the mother of the 15 year old has called me and I went over there and asked me all these questions as well as said if she wanted I could be arrested for a second degree felony. Is this true? Somebody please help!!

M

martymar

you might be in some trouble but at least you weren't 18.

AmosMoses

What was the clincher? "Stay away from my daughter from now on"; "Dump my baby and it's your ass!!"; "if she's preggers you BETTER do what's right"; "treat her right or it's your ass"; "Hop up in here with Momma-in-Law and we'll forget all about this"; or, none of the above or a combo of several? I mean, what does she want in compliance. You can bet it's something. I think that's the best thing you can do for now and go from there! Best of Luck!!

P

pctruplaya

She's not pregnant, and i know she doesn't want anything. Her family is very wealthy. Another thing is she brought this upon three other guys as well. What am I to do?

L

louiebingo

stay away from her, and if momma tries anything, then all 4 of you get together and remind momma what a slut she is.

AmosMoses

Maybe she just wants to put a little fear in you so you won't do it again. You would think that if she was gonna get you arrested she would have just done it, not told you about it, so maybe you'll luck out and she'll drop it. Stay away from that one!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">