• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

seeking pro bono lawyer for high profile capital murder case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mary_hendrix

Arizona
Mother seeking pro bono lawyer for high profile capital murder case. The law reads: "If anyone dies during the commission of a crime they all get charged with capital murder". My son is facing natural life because he didn't jump in front of the gun in the second of two cases.
I have testified against the other boys in the first case and now my son is labeled a snitch because of me. His public defender won't talk to me.
There is a conflict of interest since i testified for the prosecution. My sons co-defendants lawyers say I testified in order to get my son a good deal. So the prosecution will be forced to give my son a heavier sentense so their murder convictions won't be overturn in the appeals process.
It's a long story but his co defendants had a choice: get us dirty or kill us. They had told me(not my son) every detail of the first case, they were about to run and needed insurance i would keep my mouth shut.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">