• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

senators son owes money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sadie680

What is the name of your state? Indiana
First I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place. We sued a trucking broker for contracted loads we did and went to court. He never showed nor did his legal counsel. We got a default judgement from the courts and triple damages and all current and future legal fees to be attached. Knowing where he worked all signature requested notices went to his employer for garnishment of wages. Well, he intercepted the mail, signed for the notices and was shortly thereafter fired from that company (so they say, there is a semi parked in walking distance from his house with that companies name on it). He is the son of a state senator and that is really going against us. He filed bankruptcy last year, did not include all the drivers he took to the cleaners. Our attorney has not been able to get his SSN to find where he is currently working...we may have a lead on that but I need to check it out to be sure. We got a body attachment in our county on him and are in the process of getting it sent over to the county he lives in, which happens to be the county all this took place in. Yes, he still lives in the county. We know where he lives, what he drives and have a phone number. But other then that we are at a wall. Now isnt mail interception a federal crime? Can we contact the police in that county after the warrant is in their possesion and have him arrested? He has 6 1/2 pages of state tax warrants that are current. Any suggestions as to how to proceed and get justice? Someone please give us some suggestions....please???

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">