• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Serious Felony Charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amichele15

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? VA
I am 20 yrs old and became friends with a bad person. I was fighting with my best friends/roommates so in order to stay away from them I spent most of my time with an old work friend. She and I met up with two guys one night but we were all robbed by two masked black men with a gun. Later that week my friend and I used "her" credit card for gas and such. Then the next thing I know I was being arrested for credit card fraud, conspiracy and armed robbery. Turns out that my "friend" and the two "robbers" had planned the entire thing. So in addition to already having spent two weeks in jail, paying tons of money towards bails, lawyer payments, etc, I am currently stuck in a horrible court case. Needless to say I am a wreck. I am depressed, stressed so much that I'm losing hair and gaining grays (at 20!). I'm constantly worried and nervous. I am terrified of these very serious felony charges, and I would appreciate any advice I could get. Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">