• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sex in the car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dodm

I wonder if there are any laws in the state of New York regarding having sex in a vehicle? Thank you.

B

betterthanher

dodm said:
I wonder if there are any laws in the state of New York regarding having sex in a vehicle? Thank you.
Yes, I believe there are. I believe only certain colors of cars, depending on the season. It also must be a specific horsepower that only runs on Premium Unleaded gasoline, that comes from only spefic gas stations (and you would need receipts you used only this gasoline).

If you're caught getting it on in a Gremlin, Pacer or Nova, it's automatic life without parole because there is no reasoning in the world why you'd be caught in one of these cars! :D

HomeGuru

dodm said:

**A: would it be in your enclosed garge with the car engine running?

HomeGuru

gives new meaning to the terms: get your motor running, four on the floor, stick shift, route 66 and 69......................

BlondiePB

Today, 01:50 PM
Mister Darcy
Member Join Date: Jun 2005

Um, That's The Stickshift, Honey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of the happiest times of my life were spent in my 1964 MGB

Look out HG!

rmet4nzkx

Um, That's The Stickshift, Honey, A Taste of Honey......

Mister Darcy said:
Some of the happiest times of my life were spent in my 1964 MGB
I'll start the countdown.......
A Taste of Honey Lyrics

A taste of honey... tasting much sweeter than wine.

I dream of your first kiss, and then,
I feel upon my lips again,
A taste of honey... tasting much sweeter than wine.

I will return, yes I will return,
I'll come back for the honey and you.

Yours was the kiss that awoke my heart,
There lingers still, 'though we're far apart,
That taste of honey... tasting much sweeter than wine.

I will return, yes I will return,
I'll come back (he'll come back) for the honey (for the honey) and you.

You Are Guilty

betterthanher said:
If you're caught getting it on in a Gremlin, Pacer or Nova, it's automatic life without parole because there is no reasoning in the world why you'd be caught in one of these cars! :D
Not a problem - it's proven fact that driving AMCs will completely preclude any chance of the driver of ever having sex in it (at least with the opposite sex).

:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">