• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sex with minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

streeker19

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arkansas

my soon to be ex-wife had an affair multiple times with my 15 yr old neighbor is there anything the state can do legally against her this happened at the end of 2008 she was 26 at the time and working as a bailbondsmen

CdwJava

Call the local police or sheriff's department with jurisdiction and report what you know to them. If they can get a confession or some sort of evidence (not likely after nearly two years, but possible) then maybe something can be done.

JETX

my soon to be ex-wife had an affair multiple times with my 15 yr old neighbor is there anything the state can do legally against her this happened at the end of 2008 she was 26 at the time and working as a bailbondsmen
You might also contact the boys parents and letting them know of your suspicions... .... but then, you do live in Arkansas. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">