• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sex offender information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mau99

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Does anyone know which states put all sex offender information online?

Hawaii and Florida both have a lot smaller businesses and you can get jobs there easier than in most other states. Lots of criminals and even Hawaii has some law that you can not ask about convictions on a job application? USA companies get around it but it is there.

mau99

The FBI links to every state's database.

Really, you need to do SOME of the legwork yourself.

LOL What are you doing on here then; all you have to do is have a page that says, if you have a question, just google it, and stop bothering us

Silverplum

LOL What are you doing on here then; all you have to do is have a page that says, if you have a question, just google it, and stop bothering us
There are questions that are obviously homework, others that are obviously a waste of our time. When it's a basic google-type question -- yes, do your own legwork. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

mau99

Hawaii and Florida both have a lot smaller businesses and you can get jobs there easier than in most other states. Lots of criminals and even Hawaii has some law that you can not ask about convictions on a job application? USA companies get around it but it is there.
LOL where I can get a job???? I have a much better job than you, or you wouldn't be lurking on here all the time. You haven't a clue why I am asking
and if you had asked I would have told you but now you can keep on guessing; :)

Silverplum

LOL where I can get a job???? I have a much better job than you, or you wouldn't be lurking on here all the time. You haven't a clue why I am asking
Ell Oh Ell.

:rolleyes:

tranquility

If it's like all the other times you've started threads, it seems to pretend you're really smart to your friends.

Clarification edit:
Change "all" to "most".

I assumed you were asking to get around or find sex offender friendly states but since you have a lot better job then me you must already know the answer.

The following all have the information in which you seek.

Sex Offender App
Internet
Police Department Databases

It is all out there, unfortunately once a sex offender always a sex offender and it will follow who ever you were asking for around for their last days on this earth.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I assumed you were asking to get around or find sex offender friendly states but since you have a lot better job then me you must already know the answer.

The following all have the information in which you seek.

Sex Offender App
Internet
Police Department Databases

It is all out there, unfortunately once a sex offender always a sex offender and it will follow who ever you were asking for around for their last days on this earth.
To be clear, the link I posted above leads DIRECTLY to a site (among others) that shows links to ALL the databases.

justalayman

Come on folks. OP deserves an answer and I am going to give it to him. Pooh on all of ya.

Does anyone know which states put all sex offender information online?
and the answer is: yes

Now, if you really meant something like; will somebody give me a list of all of the states that put all sex offender information online, I'll even answer that one:

none.

there is always some information that is not disclosed online. Heck, there is probably information about the sex offender the state doesn't even have in their database so it would be impossible for any of them to put all sex offender information online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">