• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sexual Abuse/ Escaped Kidnapping/ Possible Human Trafficking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Fights4Justice

What is the name of your state (Florida)?

A few years ago I was attending a seminary school in Florida. The President of this university is CEO of a missions organization/ business. I decided that I wanted to travel to a country in Africa through my school to do humanitarian work. The rules at the specific university state that in order for you to be a part of a school trip it is necessary that you take a (3credit hour) course to prepare you for that specific culture and for your trip. There was one professor that lead all the missions trips and missions classes that were affiliated with the university, I will refer to him as Dr. Quack. He had been an overseas missionary for 10 years, a duration of his work overseas had been under the leadership of the missions organization that is run by the President of the university.

Dr. Quack did and said alot of bazar things that I have been trying to piece together for the past few years.

1.) All he talked about was sex on the trip, he stated multiple times that he is a sex addict.
2.) He sexually harrassed over 12 girls, including myself, on the trip all who were willing to testify. After he spoke to them they all were too afraid to talk.
3.) Although we were trained on multiple child activities we were strictly advised not to speak to any of the children once we arrived in Africa.
4.) He physically forced a female student into a van where he told her that he was going to sacrifice her to his "god". He told her that the reason that he chose her was because she was the only person on the trip who didn't have an American Passport. She is not an American, she is a legal immigrant. He told her that they could sacrifice her or sell her and the embassy couldn't do anything about it. She escaped and came straight to me. He admitted everything she said but told us it was joke.
5.) Many indicators in Africa that the reason we weren't aloud to speak to the children was because our leaders didn't want the kids to share information that could get the leaders in trouble.
6.) After years of researching and watching the President of this University and this specific professor, I have found alot of startling information. The President of the school has been involved in televangelism and since the 70's he has been friends and co-workers with some of the greediest corrupt pastors in America. Many of his friends, pastors, priests and christian school owners have been arrested and tried for things like fraud, rape, and sexual molestation on children and their is alot of speculation on child sex sales in America and Thailand being fueled by this group of men.

Where do I start.. You think i wrote alot here ha.. You should read the endless information I have on these guys that are HUGE red flags to them being predators. It's not the stealing of money that gets to me, its the very big possibility that there are children being sexually abused and sold. I have worked on collecting enough information on these men to prosecute them because no one listened to our story when we got home. Please help..

Silverplum

A few years ago I was attending a seminary school in Florida. The President of this university is CEO of a missions organization/ business. I decided that I wanted to travel to a country in Africa through my school to do humanitarian work. The rules at the specific university state that in order for you to be a part of a school trip it is necessary that you take a (3credit hour) course to prepare you for that specific culture and for your trip. There was one professor that lead all the missions trips and missions classes that were affiliated with the university, I will refer to him as Dr. Quack. He had been an overseas missionary for 10 years, a duration of his work overseas had been under the leadership of the missions organization that is run by the President of the university.

Dr. Quack did and said alot of bazar things that I have been trying to piece together for the past few years.

1.) All he talked about was sex on the trip, he stated multiple times that he is a sex addict.
2.) He sexually harrassed over 12 girls, including myself, on the trip all who were willing to testify. After he spoke to them they all were too afraid to talk.
3.) Although we were trained on multiple child activities we were strictly advised not to speak to any of the children once we arrived in Africa.
4.) He physically forced a female student into a van where he told her that he was going to sacrifice her to his "god". He told her that the reason that he chose her was because she was the only person on the trip who didn't have an American Passport. She is not an American, she is a legal immigrant. He told her that they could sacrifice her or sell her and the embassy couldn't do anything about it. She escaped and came straight to me. He admitted everything she said but told us it was joke.
5.) Many indicators in Africa that the reason we weren't aloud to speak to the children was because our leaders didn't want the kids to share information that could get the leaders in trouble.
6.) After years of researching and watching the President of this University and this specific professor, I have found alot of startling information. The President of the school has been involved in televangelism and since the 70's he has been friends and co-workers with some of the greediest corrupt pastors in America. Many of his friends, pastors, priests and christian school owners have been arrested and tried for things like fraud, rape, and sexual molestation on children and their is alot of speculation on child sex sales in America and Thailand being fueled by this group of men.

Where do I start.. You think i wrote alot here ha.. You should read the endless information I have on these guys that are HUGE red flags to them being predators. It's not the stealing of money that gets to me, its the very big possibility that there are children being sexually abused and sold. I have worked on collecting enough information on these men to prosecute them because no one listened to our story when we got home. Please help..
What, exactly, did you try to do about the alleged crime/s when you returned to the US?

Fights4Justice

When we first arrived home a large group of the 12 girls were willing to write statements. The last thing that we wanted was for this to hit the media and to turn into another way to bash people who believe in God or to prove that all church leaders were predators. We were originally going to go straight to the authorities until a professor at our school got word of what our plans were. Multiple threatening phone calls began to our family members and to our selves at all hours of the night. These men are billionaires and anyone who is against them should have every reason to fear for their lives, especially with the threats we were getting. We lost all but 3 girls in the process.

Three of us chose to write our letters to different congressmen in our area, to a bunch of church leaders and to the President of the denomination. Our goal was never to get money or to become fame whores; it was just to get these guys fired and charged but with only 3 girls willing to speak up and with so much opposition we started to believe that we didn’t’ have a case. Now years have passed and more and more information is showing that these men are worse then we could have ever imagined. Is it too late? Should I hire an investigator? One of the girls who is willing to share her testimony is pushing to file a law suit... I think it’s too late for that, nor is that the route I ever wanted to take, I know we won’t stand a chance against these guys in a court room. They are truly influential in politics, just a few years ago one of their closest friends, who is a pastor and who was an owner of another Christian University, was charged with stealing millions $$ from the school and paying off politicians with a good portion of the schools resources.

cyjeff

And the reason the only people you didn't contact were the police/FBI/Foreign Service Office was?

Fights4Justice

Yea I just explained that. Have you ever had life threats on your entire family before?? Have you ever had them made to your family right after finally returning home from a life threatening trip in a third world country?? This isn't a lifetime movie or hollywood this is REAL! and regardless on how you think you would have handled the situation I HIGHLY doubt that you would have been as heroic as you believe you would have. I watched 22 people comepletely deny what they saw, I was one of 25 who actually made the choice to say anything. Yea its some pretty scary stuff when your only 19 years old and at that age you don't make the best decisions for yourself, you get scared and you let fear cripple you. All I need to know now is if there is anything I could do to shed light onto the on going unethical things that are taking place. The LAST thing I need is more people telling me how I should have handled a situation like this one, especially people who haven't experienced what did. So either write a some what helpful answer or kick rocks!

Proserpina

Yea I just explained that. Have you ever had life threats on your entire family before?? Have you ever had them made to your family right after finally returning home from a life threatening trip in a third world country?? This isn't a lifetime movie or hollywood this is REAL! and regardless on how you think you would have handled the situation I HIGHLY doubt that you would have been as heroic as you believe you would have. I watched 22 people comepletely deny what they saw, I was one of 25 who actually made the choice to say anything. Yea its some pretty scary stuff when your only 19 years old and at that age you don't make the best decisions for yourself, you get scared and you let fear cripple you. All I need to know now is if there is anything I could do to shed light onto the on going unethical things that are taking place. The LAST thing I need is more people telling me how I should have handled a situation like this one, especially people who haven't experienced what did. So either write a some what helpful answer or kick rocks!

That's hardly going to encourage the volunteers here to help you.

I suggest you speak with local counsel immediately to discuss your options.

Fights4Justice

I understand.. this has weighed heavy in my life for years && its frustrating when dealing with people who have never experienced something like what I did, while dealing with the burden of not being able to fix it. Nobody listened or believed our story, everyone on our trip was scared out of their minds or mis-lead so they were speaking against us.. the odds looked dim. I just wanted to know if there was a chance to pursue any legal action this late in the game. I will speak to a professional in person.. thank you

Last edited:

cyjeff

You came to a legal website.

The legal answer to your question was, and I repeat, "Why didn't you notify the authorities?"

You say that you don't want money from a lawsuit yet that is all you have pursued.

You say that these people are above the law yet didn't give the law a chance.

You say you couldn't get people involved yet there are millions of cases won when a single person went after the rich and powerful....

Jessica Hahn jumps to mind.

Now, again, why didn't you call the authorities?

cyjeff

I understand.. this has weighed heavy in my life for years && its frustrating when dealing with people who have never experienced something like what I did, while dealing with the burden of not being able to fix it. Nobody listened or believed our story, everyone on our trip was scared out of their minds or mis-lead so they were speaking against us.. the odds looked dim. I just wanted to know if there was a chance to pursue any legal action this late in the game. I will speak to a professional in person.. thank you
One more point.

You have absolutely no idea what I have or have not experienced and what I have or have not done.

You have no idea, perhaps, that I used to work with battered women... that I have been there when a woman I loved was raped... that I used to teach self defense courses to women that wanted to take back their lives and campus...that I have volunteered in a variety of capacities including manning a suicide hotline.

You have no idea, perhaps, that much of your responsibility is exactly that... yours. If you aren't going to step up until much later when you think you can get some real money about it, you are going to look like someone inventing a story to get paid hush money......

Like it or not... welcome to reality.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">