• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sexual assault by off duty cop/family friend?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

X

xmastermindx

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I'll be brief. This involves my girlfriend, who is 17. Her family has this "family friend" guy who happens to be a Chicago cop (mid 30's). He offered to help her find a job. He took her out on Sunday to a business that he said would hire her. My girlfriend is not a retard, but he offered to put her seat belt on for her, apparently to touch her breasts (which he did).

After that, he insisted that she take her shirt off in front of him so that it could be changed to a "sexy" one. When he saw that she just wouldn't do it, he became visibly angry.

She asked him to take her back home immediately. Once they arrived, he walked with her to her door. He grabbed her by the shoulders, turned her around, and kissed her on the lips. She pushed him away, and immediatly went inside.

I'm more than angry, and I'd like to deal with him myself. I would, were he not a cop with a gun at all times. Should I just get his badge number and report him, or is there nothing here in the way of a crime?

Thanks for any help.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You have no "legal standing" to make a complaint about him. You're JUST the boyfriend. It's your girlfriend who's the one who needs to make the decision of whether or not to file a complaint with his superiors.

Until you're married to her, her have no rights to her, or what happens to her in her life.

I understand you're hurt feelings, but "feelings" are not legally actionable.

IAAL

X

xmastermindx

ummm.....yea

I KNOW that I can't do anything myself, I mean seriously.... The only thing I'd do is physical punishment, but that's the wrong thing to do, now isn't it ;)

I didn't ask if I could do anything, did I?

I'll rephrase something I said:

Should I just get his badge number and HAVE HER REPORT HIM, or is there nothing here in the way of a crime?

Better?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

xmastermindx said:
ummm.....yea

I KNOW that I can't do anything myself, I mean seriously.... The only thing I'd do is physical punishment, but that's the wrong thing to do, now isn't it ;)

I didn't ask if I could do anything, did I?

I'll rephrase something I said:

Should I just get his badge number and HAVE HER REPORT HIM, or is there nothing here in the way of a crime?

Better?

My response:

Have a real pleasant day, okay?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

xmastermindx said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois

I'll be brief. This involves my girlfriend, who is 17. Her family has this "family friend" guy who happens to be a Chicago cop (mid 30's). He offered to help her find a job. He took her out on Sunday to a business that he said would hire her. My girlfriend is not a retard, but he offered to put her seat belt on for her, apparently to touch her breasts (which he did).

After that, he insisted that she take her shirt off in front of him so that it could be changed to a "sexy" one. When he saw that she just wouldn't do it, he became visibly angry.

She asked him to take her back home immediately. Once they arrived, he walked with her to her door. He grabbed her by the shoulders, turned her around, and kissed her on the lips. She pushed him away, and immediatly went inside.

I'm more than angry, and I'd like to deal with him myself. I would, were he not a cop with a gun at all times. Should I just get his badge number and report him, or is there nothing here in the way of a crime?

Thanks for any help.

My response:

That's what she told you. Did it ever occur to you that, perhaps, she really enjoyed what happened, and that, perhaps, she really would like to be in the arms of this big, strong, manly cop instead of the pipsqueek that you are?

Did it ever occur to you that, perhaps, that's the reason why she hasn't made a "complaint"?

I also imagine that with his police training, and being used to taking down bigger jerks than you, he could more than probably tear you apart.

IAAL

Last edited:
X

xmastermindx

LOL...I mean, seriously, how old are you fu.cktards?

I'm a pipsqueek? Where did that come from? You must be a 7th grade redneck gimp or something.... I've got about 4 inches height and maybe 35 pounds on the guy, easy. He is FAR from burly. He's a skinny Puerto Rican. I'm a bigger Puerto Rican. Size is not the issue. He's only got age on me (his 36 v. my 19). The fact that he always has that darn GUN on him at all times is the only thing that keeps me from fu.cking him up myself. I would if I could...

So I came here and asked my original question. What I wanted to know was this: if she were to file a complaint, would there be a crime here that could be prosecuted, or is there nothing here? That was my simple question, fu.cktards.

I know that she didn't lie to me, and I know she didn't like what the fu.ckface did to her. I've known her for a long time, while none of you haven't. The only thing keeping her from making a complaint is her mother. The fu.ckface "cop" has been a family "friend" of theirs for a while, so the mother doesn't want the fu.ckface to lose his job (or some lame reason along those lines). I couldn't care less for the fu.ckface, or his job, or even his life, so that's why I'm here, trying to find the answer to my SIMPLE question.

So my advice is this: if you're going to use two minutes of your life (which you'll never get back) responding to this question, concern yourselves with the words in my first post; don't waste your time with immature comments. It's apparent that when your minds start going off on different tangents, your fu.cktardedness ;)really begins to shine.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION, HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SUBJECT, AND HAVE AT LEAST A PRIMITIVE GRASP OF MATURITY.

Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">