• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sexual harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

billyblanks2

What is the name of your state?NJ

In about March, I made a gesture that I was going to grab a girls breast but didn't. I came close so it looks like on camera that I did (from that angle anyways). I believe the girl and her friends filed a false report against me but did not press charges. Can I do anything? or do I have to sit and wait to see what happens?

I also mooned them on 2 different occassions but at that time we were friends and it was a joke but now they are threatning to press charges but this happend in about march also. What is the statute of limatations on this?

billyblanks2

I know its immature, but it was just kidding around and at that time it was funny. But recently we got into a quarrel and now they are being serious, which I think is absolutely insane. They are doing it just out of spite.

Just Blue

billyblanks2 said:
I know its immature, but it was just kidding around and at that time it was funny. But recently we got into a quarrel and now they are being serious, which I think is absolutely insane. They are doing it just out of spite.
Billy...I am so sorry that these woman are being so mean...you're right
to feel victimized.....hope you get the justice you deserve! :rolleyes:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Hey billyblanks2 - -

Now I'll bet you wish you HAD fondled her. At least, you would have gotten something for all the trouble!

Did she have red hair?

IAAL

outonbail

Billy, Billy, Billy,,,,

You see, it's just not appropriate behavior to go around making obscene gestures, simulating the fondling of another's body parts or dropping your pants to wave your pimply a$$ at people. Even if done in fun, it is childish and un-called for.

My suggestion, grow up! Then learn from this unfortunate experience. Because it sounds like they are just pulling your strings and you have your panties in a wad over nothing.
You have not been arrested, you have not been charged and you have only been played like a fiddle by these young ladies.

So, move on and quit losing sleep over something that hasn't even happened. Lose the drama and man up! You must have something better to do than worry yourself into an emotional wreck by peeking out the windows every ten minutes to see if the police are coming to get you. Stay away from these girls and get on with your life.

Then, in the future, when you meet new friends, keep your pants on and your hands to yourself!

Just Blue

billyblanks2 said:
whats the sarcasm for? I didn't even offend any of them. They have done their part also.

If you had not offended them you would not be on this forum asking for advice! ;)

billyblanks2

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Hey billyblanks2 - -

Now I'll bet you wish you HAD fondled her. At least, you would have gotten something for all the trouble!

Did she have red hair?

IAAL
Close and she's a misreable #@#@@ that has nothing better to do with her time than to harass other people for no reason. I would spit on her grave

billyblanks2

outonbail said:
Billy, Billy, Billy,,,,

You see, it's just not appropriate behavior to go around making obscene gestures, simulating the fondling of another's body parts or dropping your pants to wave your pimply a$$ at people. Even if done in fun, it is childish and un-called for.

My suggestion, grow up! Then learn from this unfortunate experience. Because it sounds like they are just pulling your strings and you have your panties in a wad over nothing.
You have not been arrested, you have not been charged and you have only been played like a fiddle by these young ladies.

So, move on and quit losing sleep over something that hasn't even happened. Lose the drama and man up! You must have something better to do than worry yourself into an emotional wreck by peeking out the windows every ten minutes to see if the police are coming to get you. Stay away from these girls and get on with your life.

Then, in the future, when you meet new friends, keep your pants on and your hands to yourself!
Thanks for the advice (first person to take this the least bit serious). And definitely lesson learned. But the problem is that this girl and her friends are harassing the crap out of me because they think they have something on me. You see this is the type of stuff that makes guys hit girls (and no I have never hit a girl and do not intend on it). But it is very aggrivating because I do have better things to do with my time than to worry about this childish harassment.

usaohol

common sense

Common sense says to avoid these girls. If you see them coming go the other way, why open yourself up for more trouble by continuing to speak to them or be around them?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">