• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sexual Harrassing case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

limpy

What is the name of your state? MD

I was in my local gym and I over heard two people talking about sexual stuff. Nothing that was graphic just talking about liking sex. Is that grounds for me to file a sexual harressment complaint with the owner to get these people kicked out?

I was looking this up online and I found on a gov site stating "The harasser's conduct must be unwelcome." does that include me?

limpy

Let me be honest... I was talking to a girl at the gym... I went up to her and said I have a question for you. I than said that it was a personal question and would she be offended. She said no... I aksed if she liked sex and if she would kick butt in bed... She smiled and said yes. We both laughed and I left... Someone over heard this and reported it to the staff. I got a letter today saying that my membership was cancelled due to that... Now would that be grounds for getting kicked out? If so please explain if not plese explain...

PS. Sorry for not being honest I have found on this site you get more info when you are the victim than the other way around... Just trying to gather info...

seniorjudge

Still doesn't sound like sexual harassment.

They can kick you out for just about any reason that is not protected.

So you lost your membership.

Big deal.

limpy

Thank you...

My membership was the least of my worries... Thank you... Just did want anything else to happen...

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Let me be honest... I was talking to a girl at the gym... I went up to her and said I have a question for you. I than said that it was a personal question and would she be offended. She said no... I aksed if she liked sex and if she would kick butt in bed... She smiled and said yes. We both laughed and I left... Someone over heard this and reported it to the staff. I got a letter today saying that my membership was cancelled due to that... Now would that be grounds for getting kicked out? If so please explain if not plese explain...

PS. Sorry for not being honest I have found on this site you get more info when you are the victim than the other way around... Just trying to gather info...
You got it all wrong. On this site you get better responses by being honest instead of making up stories.

I, for one, have no inclination to respond further.

limpy

I did not make up anything... I told what happen as a third person... That is being honest just telling what happen as an outside person.

Being honest I agree with but perception is that you get more out of being a victim... Sorry if you took it the wrong way...

Bretagne

It's all good limpy. We're not offended by your initial lack of honesty. And the subject matter makes your chosen screen name oh-so-funny!

Back on track...I see no crime. Even if you offended the woman and she went to the police, I see no crime.

But for future reference, make sure you keep your appendages to yourself around strangers, limpy;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">