• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

She Set Me Up!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TENDER1026

What is the name of your state? CALIF

Does anyone know about, If someone try's to set you up to get arrested. for instance: My boyfriend ex-wife, kept calling and writing things in the internet, like saying i'm this and that I"m sleeping with her husband. when she was already with some one else.
That someone else was an officer of the law, she would call and tell me things and i would call back by dialing *69 and then tell her to stop playing games. then she would report me to the cops, or tell everyone that I was stalking her.

She would tell everyone that I was going to kill her, and that I was crazy. One day something bad happen in our family, my mom died.

Knowing the mind trip I was going threw, and even worse because my dad killed her. she would call and laugh and say mean things about what happen, to our family.
sometimes i call looking for my boyfriend because he would be thier. so that day I called I was in a state of shock still because it has only been 2-3 days since my mom died and couldn't think staight.

So She answer and started telling me that "how do I feel being a murder daughter, knowing that was my mom that passed away.
she would tell me "are you going to be like your dad? she knew that this happen the day or 2 before.

So I reply to her, If she doesn't shutup! That I was going to do the same to her.

Well with knowing she went to the police to make a report, saying that she was scare for her life and that I was going to kill her! but right after she mad the report, she would go everywhere I went.

the day they barried my mom, then she shows up their to furunal. with all her friends just looking at me and talking loud, and laughing loud as she made fun of me crying for my mom.

she then went to the dojo, Where i was learning Jujitsu. also she had her son in the same class first, but she went and told the Sensie's that I was doing this and that and trying to kill her. so i got ,kick out..

she told people that i would folllow her,knowing all that was a lie. but a few days pass and she went to my job place and It was a private home where I work and the door was unluck and she walk in their. talking all kinds of things. but my boyfriend was their and he told her to leave but she keep starting thing's so I went to hit her and he block my hand and ask me not to fight.

because all she was doing was trying to get me to go to jail, so she could try to go back with my boyfriend. I told him I had the right"s to do what it takes to remove her. and I told him I was going to call the police and file against her. I was going to get her for braking an entry, and what ever else she did.

I Had, Has enough and I couldn't take it no more.

but at the time she file a police report on me about threating her on the phone..I didn't know she had file..

So when I said I was going to report her! My boyfriend ask me ? please don't! for me to think about their kids and I said ok! That I'll just cool off and I did.

But then as 1-2 years go by and she's still doing thing, I learn to act like she never was around, then That's when I found out that she did make the report a few years back and that, that was keeping my from finding work or doing other thing's. now what could I do knowing that all her friends were officers of the law?

In my city and no one really wanted to her my story and believe her and never me. and now i need to know how can I take this terrist threat off!

And Is It to Late to make A report on her?

C

CombatTN88

If your boyfriend truly loves you, he would help you out. It sounds to me that your boyfriend don't want you to have anything with his ex wife, but won't help you out.

It sounds like his ex wife is terrorizing you. Why was she invited to your mom's funeral? His ex-wife has do nothing with your mom's family.

My advice is to talk with your boyfriend about this. You might have to force your way by calling the police on stalking, terroristic threats, harrassing, and etc.. And she can be charged for telling lies about you too.

Your boyfriend is right about holding you back from hitting his ex wife. You could be in jail for assault.

Regards, Combat

T

TENDER1026

She was not invited, plus my boyfriend has been trying to get this resolve. By replying to her! "why is she trying s hard to make problems?".

She's a very sneaky woman, and she decide at the time when hook up with him! that she wanted him back, and since her boyfriend dump her. then that's when she decide to try to make things work! but it was to late he was with me, but she keep it in her head, that now I'm not thinking of their kids.

but I don't know if I could put up with anymore, and since my boyfriend use to be my brother's friend. she knew some of our family! but I've had ask everyone I didn't want her their. told everyone, she was making trouble for me.

but since me and my brother don't talk, because he's mad that my boyfriend stop being around him, to get even him self at us.
he invited her no caring how feel also.

T

talianna

Combat, there's no need to "invite" anyone to funerals. Most places I know of, unless the family declares it a closed funeral for selected people only, it's pretty much open to the public, and considering there was a murder involved, I'm assuming that the papers mentioned when and where her funeral would be held. It's not hard to get that sort of information.

Tender, I'm sorry for your loss, and wish I had more information to give you. I hope she gets bored and finds some flies to pull the wings off of or something equally entertaining for people like her. (No, this is not advocating cruelty to flies.)

B

blidiot

A Couple of thoughts:

1. Start documenting what has happened to you. Write it down, get friends to write down what they've seen, etc.
2. Stay as far away from this woman as you can, even with witnesses.
3. Tape record everything, if it is legal in your state.
4. Never start anything with her. Lt her call you and torment you, let her find you and do things in front of witnesses, etc. If you call her or write her or anything else, it builds her case. Use videotape or taperecordings to document all of this.
6. Start filing police reports of her behaviors.
7. Good luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">