• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is she in violation of her probation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rob101

Is my ex violating her porbation is she has her boyfriend at her home whom has a warrant for his arrest? They was together when they was caught with a pot pipe in the car, niether showed for court and a warrant was issued for her and I think him also. She was arrested on the warrant he was not with at this time. She said he moved out but friends have told me he is still going over to her home. Her probation they said they could search her/home at any time with out a warrant as far as I know. He is hiding he moved his things from her home and also sold his car and got another one. I do not know if being on probation for this if they tell you not to be around others who are also in trouble. Just wondering.......thanks

B

bellestar

yes she is violating her probation and hiding a fugetive thats two offenses. so if she gets caught with him in her house she will go to jail for violating her probation and other things......

T

Tracey

Yep, she's violating her probation. She's your ex though, so why do you care? Does she have custody of your kids or something? If so, you should be talking to a custody attorney about getting primary physical custody yourself.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws. [email protected] - please include some facts so I know who you are!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">