• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

She's 18, he's not.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

Opaque

What is the name of your state? Washington.
Hi all. Here's the deal - I have a male friend who's 15 (11/01/87) and very consentual. He wants to date me.. Most likely lose his virginity to me if things work out his way.. I'm 18 (01-04-1986) amd wondering if I can get in trouble for hanging out with him, or kissing him... It would be fully consentual between both parties, but I'm wondering if I could still get sent in on statutory if him and I don't actually have sex. Any help (or opinions) will be greatly appreciated.

E

elvapet

he's not 18, she is.

call your local police department and ask 'em. seriously.

i would bet that they would say that the statutory rape laws only apply to ONLY adult males and sometimes to female teachers.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Not in my state they wouldn't tell you any such thing.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If the ages in question are such that you have to ASK if it is legal, then you are more kinds of a fool for getting involved in the situation in the first place. And that's putting it politely.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Opaque said:
What is the name of your state? Washington.
Hi all. Here's the deal - I have a male friend who's 15 (11/01/87) and very consentual. He wants to date me.. Most likely lose his virginity to me if things work out his way.. I'm 18 (01-04-1986) amd wondering if I can get in trouble for hanging out with him, or kissing him... It would be fully consentual between both parties, but I'm wondering if I could still get sent in on statutory if him and I don't actually have sex. Any help (or opinions) will be greatly appreciated.

My response:

These "trailer trash" posts are just so damn funny!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">